Manteo get ready, Beach 104 is coming to town! Wednesday July 14 is Beach 104 Day at The Pavilion at Magnolia Market in downtown Manteo from 12 to 2 p.m.
Sharon Peele Kennedy from ‘What’s for Supper’ will be preparing food with olive oils and vinegars from The Gourmet Olive, located in downtown Manteo facing Queen Elizabeth Avenue.
Meet the Beach 104 and JAM Media Solutions staff, and Jody will be broadcasting live with plenty of giveaways.
Stop by The Gourmet Olive, open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., with 35 specialty olive oils and vinegars, all sorts of free tastings, local artisans and specialty foods.
Plus, The Gourmet Olive is the only authorized supplier of frozen “Lady Fingers of Raleigh Food-To-Go”. You’re missing out if you don’t give it a try. Learn more at https://www.thegourmetolivemanteo.com/.
Participating vendors and sponsors include:
- Frosties in Downtown Manteo – With superb soft serve
- Claire’s Cakes – Baking your vacation a little bit sweeter
- Outer Banks SPCA – Where you rescue pets, but more importantly they rescue you
- The Corner Gals – Locals supporting locals
- Water Street Studio – The Outer Banks’ Original Art and Flower Studio
- Blue Coral Studios – Local Handmade Art and Gifts
- Vineyards on the Scuppernong – Locally Grown, Simply Sweet
- Island Perk Coffee Shop – Manteo’s Perfect Perk
- Tranquil House Inn and 1587 Lounge – Life Moves Slower Out Here
- Mackeys Ferry Peanuts – All Peanuts and More
- Bluegrass Island Trading Company – Headquarters for the Bluegrass Island Festival coming in October
- Wabi Sabi in Manteo