Spectrum phone, internet and cable went down from Hatteras to Corolla on Friday night. The company said on customer chat that the cause of the outage is under investigation and the restoration time is unknown.
Loss of Spectrum services is a common problem along the Outer Banks, with contractors cutting lines and auto accidents among the major reasons the service going down.
Stay with OBXToday.com for updates on the latest outage.
- Outer Banks Spectrum outage repaired by early afternoon
- UPDATED: Lawnmower to blame for Outer Banks Spectrum outage
- UPDATED: Spectrum outage fixed again after Currituck wreck
- Water main break interrupts service in Stumpy Point; Spectrum internet out, too
- Update: Damaged fiber optic cable caused Spectrum outage on Wednesday
- Violent storm spawns waterspout, rips off shingles, knocks out cable and power