The Outer Banks Association of REALTORS® holds its annual membership meeting in November of each year to elect the following year’s leadership members, approve any proposed changes to its bylaws and the next year’s budget.
Voting in this year’s election was completely different, as it took place online through Associationvoting.com instead of in person.
A record number of votes were received this year, and there were contented positions for President-Elect, Property Management Director and Director at Large positions.
OBAR 2021 Election winners
- President: David Pergerson, Carolina Designs Realty
- President Elect: Doug Brindley, Brindley Beach Vacation & Sales
- Treasurer: Richard Tolson, RT Realty OBX, LLC
- Secretary: Natalie Painter, Coastal NC Realty Group
- Property Management Director: Brenda Davis-Williams, Sun Realty
- 2021-2022 Directors at Large: Christi Bryant, Coastal NC Realty Group; Amber Dawson, The Outer Banks Real Estate Co at eXp Realty; Rosemarie Doshier, The Doshier Team; Zia Montesi, Great Escapes Realty; Brook Sparks, Coldwell Banker Seaside Realty; Jennifer Wilson, Sun Realty.