The Outer Banks Association of REALTORS® elected their 2022 Board of Directors at their annual meeting on October 28 at Captain George’s Restaurant in Kill Devil Hills.
Doug Brindley was elected 2022 president, and has been serving as acting president since the unexpected passing of 2021 President David Pergerson of Carolina Designs Realty in August. It is the first time in the association’s history that a sitting President passed away.
Lori Brooks of Coastal NC Realty was appointed by the current Board of Directors to fill the open Immediate Past President vacancy in 2022.
- President: Doug Brindley, Brindley Beach Vacations and Sales
- President Elect: Natalie Painter, Coastal NC Realty Group
- Immediate Past President: Lori Brooks, Coastal NC Realty Group
- Treasurer: Heather Cater, Coast Realty
- Secretary: Jennifer Wilson, Sun Realty
- Tourism Director: Gray Berryman, Carolina Designs Realty
- Property Management Director: Brook Sparks, Coast Realty
- 2022-2023 Director at Large: Ashley Contristan, Keller Williams Outer Banks
- 2022-2023 Director at Large: Kim Endre, Twiddy & Co.
- 2022-2023 Director at Large: Shelley O’Grady, Joe Lamb Realty
- 2021-2022 Director at Large: Christi Bryant, Keller Williams Outer Banks
- 2021-2022 Director at Large: Amber Dawson, The Outer Banks Real Estate Co at eXp Realty
- 2021-2022 Director at Large: Rosemarie Doshier, The Doshier Team OBX