The Nags Head Police Department is currently accepting applications for a police officer position.
The starting salary range, according to the Department via a Facebook announcement, is $50,517 -65,674 effective July 1, 2022.
Applications will be accepted only from:
- North Carolina certified law enforcement officers
- Certified out-of-state Law Enforcement Officers with two years sworn experience
- Presently enrolled North Carolina Basic Law Enforcement Training students
Benefits and offerings for this position include:
- State retirement system, 401k, and LEO Supplement
- Health, dental, and vision benefits with paid vacation and holidays
- 5% increase after 6 months of employment
- Career Progression Program rewarding training and experience
- Overtime and off-duty opportunities
- Take home vehicle program
- Uniforms and equipment furnished
Those interested in submitting an application may do so by visiting www.nagsheadnc.gov/police.