The Currituck County Parks and Recreation Department will host a series of public meetings to present information on the development of a comprehensive master plan. These meetings will also collect information from citizens through a brief survey. The citizen input will be used by the county to when developing the master plan, with the goal of improving services offered by Parks and Recreation.
A list of the scheduled meetings is below. Citizens may stop by the meeting at any point during the timeframe to provide input and receive information.
- May 31 (Corolla): 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm, Brindley Sports Center, 1026 Ocean Trail, Corolla, NC 27927.
- May 31 (Jarvisburg): 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Jarvisburg Elementary School, 110 Jarvisburg Rd., Jarvisburg, NC 27947.
- June 1 (Moyock): 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Moyock Middle School, 216 Survey Rd., Moyock, NC 27958.
- June 1 (Knotts Island): 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Knotts Island Senior Center, 126 Brumley Rd., Knotts Island, NC 27950.
- June 2 (Currituck): 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Historic Courthouse, 153 Courthouse Rd., Currituck, NC 27929.
If anyone has questions, please contact the Parks and Recreation office at 252-232-3007.