The Rodanthe-Waves-Salvo Civic Association, in partnership with NCDOT is excited to announce the “Rodanthe Bridge 5 Mile and 5K Run / Walk”
The date is “tentatively” set for March subject to change pending the completion of bridge construction.
- 5 miles all the way out and back above the Pamlico Sound OR
- 5K out to the middle of the bridge and back
Enjoy the beautiful scenery on your run/walk before the bridge opens to traffic! Registration is open now: https://tinyurl.com/rodantherun.
Prizes for the top 3 men & top 3 women in each event, plus age group awards in 10 year increments in the following age groups: under 15, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, over 80 (no double-dipping)
Post-race Party @ RWS Community Building lot:
- Includes DJ Music, beer, hot sandwiches, coleslaw, beans, water, banana & chips
- Registered runners receive a souvenir Long Sleeve T-shirt
- All finishers receive a Bridge Medal
- Random Prizes (must be present to win)